Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Nothing suits me quite like silentsparrow

This blog is a haphazard thing, not unlike the way I spend my time in-world. But the one constant, for these nearly three years since Cyn Peccable came to be, has been silentsparrow.


If you happen to see me as I dart furtively from place to place, it's likely I will be wearing at least one piece of silentsparrow clothing. I discovered the store when still a relative newbie, and I was hooked.

In an inventory that's fairly exploding with lovely clothing from many different designers, it's still the rich textures and the somewhat twisted Victorian aesthetic of hyasynth tiramisu's creations that I find myself reaching for (well, clicking on) day after day.


I've long intended to do a little photographic series to see how many silentsparrow outfits I could put together without duplication. With my collection just expanded by a recent sale, I do believe the time is now. Although, if mixing different outfits is allowed, the combinations might just be limitless.


So without further ado...silentsparrow No.1: the Valerian Suit


For styling details, please see http://www.flickr.com/photos/cynpeccable/4346716842/

No comments: